The picturesque hill-station of Manali is nestled in the mountains of Himachal Pradesh near the Beas River Valley, in the Kullu district. With a compact population of 8,096, Manali is considered as one of the major tourist destinations over the years. With predominantly cold climate during winters and cool climate during summers, it makes it ideal for tourists to visit the place anytime of the year.
Manali’s major tourist destinations which entice travellers from all across the globe including the Rohtang Pass, Solang Valley, Hidimba Devi Temple, Bhrigu Lake and Manali Sanctuary, is always brimming with tourists all-round the year.
With tourists visiting the place frequently or new tourists christening the place, increases the demand for homestays or places to lodge and to the travellers’ delight, Manali offers a myriad range of homestays at the tourists’ convenience. The various types of homestays that Manali offers are:-
- HOTELS – From Local hotels to Boutique hotels to Heritage hotels, Manali provides the tourists with a platter of hotels with a tariff ranging from 300 INR to 9000 INR.
- GUEST HOUSES – These offer private as well as shared accommodation with a tariff ranging from 300 INR onwards.
- RESORTS – A highly in demand homestay provides excellent services to the tourists and the location of the resorts near the hill tops are a cherry on the cake. Tariff ranges from 750 INR onwards.
- NATURE CAMPS – Camping amidst the bounty of Nature, makes it exciting and adventurous too. Tariff ranges from 2000 INR onwards.
- SELF CATERING VILLAS – With private or shared kitchen facilities and providing great flexibility, these serve as the ideal choice for families, with a tariff ranging from 600 INR onwards.
- SERVICED APARTMENTS – With 24×7 services and amenities, these apartments and cottages are for pure leisure. Tariff ranges from 4000 INR onwards.
• HOMESTAYS – Homestays in Manali plays a important role in tourism of Himachal Pradesh. You can enjoy local food, local culture and great hospitality.